Terms used herein shall have the following meaning:
1. Customer: a private individual, a legal person or a business unit that is not a legal person, but has legal capacity under special regulations, which places Orders at the Store;
2. Civil Code: the act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16.93, as amended);
3. Rules: these rules for the provision of electronic services by the online store of www.skin79.net;
4. Online Store (Store): an online website available at www.skin79.net via which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
5. Goods: products exhibited by the Online Store;
6. Sales Agreement: an agreement concerning the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code between www.skin79.net and the Customer which is entered into via the Store’s website;
7. Consumer Rights Act: the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws No. 2014.827);
8. Electronic Service Provision Act: the Electronic Service Provision Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 2002.144.1204, as amended);
9. Order: the Customer’s statement directly aimed at the execution of the Sales Agreement, which defines, in particular, a type and number of Goods.
II. General provisions
1. These Rules provide for principles for the use of the online store available at www.skin79.net.
2. These Rules are the rules referred to in Art. 8 of the Electronic Service Provision Act.
3. The online store of Skin79, available at www.skin79.net, is operated by MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. Wojska Polskiego 118D, 97-300 Piotrkow Trybunalski, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 7712903593, REGON [statistical ID]: 381774284.
E-mail: email@example.com, telephone: +48 665 002 707
4. These Rules provide in particular for:
- principles for the registration and use of an account at the Online Store;
- terms and conditions for placing electronic Orders with the Online Store;
- principles for entering into Sales Agreements by the use of services provided by the Online Store.
6. To use the Online Store, the Customer should access it on his/her own account from a PC or mobile device with Internet access.
7. Pursuant to the applicable legal regulations, MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K. reserves the right to limit services provided via the Online Store only to adults (above 18 years of age). In that case, potential Customers will be notified respectively.
8. Customers may access, download and print these Rules anytime by the use of a link available on the home page of www.skin79.net.
III. Principles for the use of the Online Store
1. Registration at the Online Store is optional. The Customer may place an Order without registering at the Store provided that he/she reads and accepts these Rules.
To register, fill in and accept a registration form that is available on one of the sites of the Store.
The registration is deemed to be completed if the Customer accepts these Rules and gives his/her personal data which is marked as obligatory.
MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K. may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store or limit the Customer’s access to a part of or all resources of the Online Store with immediate effect if the Customer violates these Rules and in particular:
- gives untrue, inaccurate or invalid, misleading data or data that violates third party rights during the registration at the Online Store;
- violates personal rights of third parties, in particular personal rights of other customers of the Online Store, via the Online Store;
- behaves otherwise, if MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K. finds the Customer’s behaviour as non-compliant with the applicable laws or general principles for the use of the Internet or as infringing the reputation of MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K.
2. To ensure safe transmission of communications and data in connection with services provided via the Website, the Online Store will take up technical and organisational measures adjusted to the level of a threat to the safety of the services, in particular measures that are to prevent unauthorised persons from acquiring and modifying personal data sent via the Internet.
3. The Customer must in particular:
- use the Online Store in accordance with laws applicable in the Republic of Poland, these Rules and general principles for the use of the Internet;
- neither deliver nor submit any contents that are forbidden by law, e.g. contents that promote violence, defame or violate personal rights and other third party rights;
- use the Online Store without disturbing store operation, in particular by using the defined software or hardware;
- refrain from taking such actions like: sending or publishing any unordered commercial information to/at the Online Store (spamming);
- use the Online Store without disturbance to other customers and MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K.;
- use all contents available at the Online Store only for the Customer’s personal use.
IV. Execution of the Sales Agreement
1. To enter into the Sales Agreement via the Online Store, enter the website: www.skin79.net and choose Goods by carrying out consecutive technical activities based on instructions and information displayed on the site.
2. The Customer selects Goods by adding them to the basket.
3. While placing the Order, i.e. until the Customer clicks an Order confirmation button, the Customer may modify the data and selected Goods. For that purpose, the Customer must follow instructions and information available on the site.
4. After the Customer of the Online Store gives all necessary data, the summary of the Order will be displayed. The summary of the Order will include, without limitation, the description of goods or services selected by the Customer, total price and all other costs.
5. To send the Order, the Customer must accept these Rules, give his/her personal data which is marked as obligatory, and click the Order confirmation button.
6. Information about Goods given on the websites of the Store is an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code. The Order sent by the Customer is a statement that confirms the Customer’s will to enter into the Sales Agreement with MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K. in accordance with these Rules.
The agreement is deemed to be executed the moment the Customer’s Order is received by the IT system of the Online Store provided that the Order complies with these Rules.
Having entered into the agreement, the Customer receives the confirmation of all important elements of the Order by e-mail.
7. The sales agreement is entered into in Polish and the content of the agreement complies with these Rules.
8. Orders are fulfilled immediately, however not later than within 30 days of the Order date.
9. If the Store is not able to fulfil an Order because goods ordered are not available, it will notify the Customer immediately, however not later than within thirty days of the agreement date, and will return the whole amount received from the Customer.
1. Goods will be delivered only to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Hungary, the UK, Italy, Croatia, to the address specified by the Customer during the ordering procedure.
2. The Goods will be delivered via:
- DPD courier.
The goods may be collected personally at our store: MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. Wojska Polskiego 118D, 97-300 Piotrkow Trybunalski , Poland, open from Monday to Friday, 7 a.m.- 3 p.m. Payment will be accepted only in cash.
Detailed costs are given under SHIPMENT. In addition, delivery costs will be specified during the ordering procedure.
3. The goods will be delivered within 1-2 working days in Poland and 4-5 working days in the EU (by DPD).
4. Customers may view, download or print these Rules any time by the use of a link available on the home page of www.skin79.net.
The data of the Order and General Terms and Conditions (Sales Rules) are recorded, protected and provided by e-mail. Previous orders may be viewed via your account after you log in.
VI. Prices and terms of payment
1. Prices of Goods are given in EUR and include all components, including VAT (including a VAT rate), customs duties and all other elements.
2. The Customer may pay the price:
- by PayPal (www.paypal.com), our account firstname.lastname@example.org
(WE RECOMMEND THIS WAY OF PAYMENTS BECAUSE IS QUICK AND SAFE.) ;
- by credit card payment with Dotpay.
VII. Right of withdrawal
Customers being Consumers have the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days. In accordance with Art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code, a Consumer is a private individual that carries out a legal activity that is not connected directly with the Consumer’s business or professional activity with a trader.
1. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without giving the reason. The right of withdrawal expires after 14 days of the day you have come into possession of a product or a third party other than a carrier and indicated by us has come into possession of the product.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. Wojska Polskiego 118D, 97-300 Piotrkow Trybunalski, Poland, email@example.com, telephone:+48 665 002 707) of your withdrawal decision in the form of an explicit statement (for example a letter sent by mail or e-mail).
To keep your right of withdrawal, it is enough that you notify us of exercising the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal term.
2. Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this agreement, we will return you all payments, including delivery costs (except for additional costs arising from your delivery other than the cheapest ordinary delivery offered by us) immediately, however not later than within 14 days of the day we are notified of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. The payments will be returned on the basis of the same terms of payment as those used by you during the original transaction, unless you accept a different solution. You will never be charged for return fees. We may withheld the return of the payment until we receive the goods or the evidence that the goods have been re-shipped, whichever is earlier.
The products should be returned or delivered to us or to the address of MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. Wojska Polskiego 118D, 97-300 Piotrkow Trybunalski, Poland, immediately, however not later than 14 days of the day on which you informed us about your withdrawal from the agreement. This time limit is deemed to be complied with if you send the product before the end of the 14-day period. You will have to pay direct return costs. You are responsible only for the reduction of the value of the product stemming from its use otherwise than necessary to check its character, properties and functionality.
1. Skin79 as a seller is liable to the Customer for defects to the extent set out in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and Art. 556 - 556 of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by law or based on these Rules must be addressed to: MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. Wojska Polskiego 118D, 97-300 Piotrkow Trybunalski, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org. Skin79 commits itself to notify the Customer whether the complaint is legitimate or not within 14 days..
MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., is not a producer of Goods. MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., is not liable for the guarantee for the Goods sold. The producer may be liable for the guarantee for the Goods sold under the terms and conditions and for the period set out in the guarantee certificate. If the guarantee certificate provides for such possibility, the Customer may report its guarantee claims directly to the authorised service company whose address is given in the guarantee certificate.
IX. Complaints concerning electronic services
1. Skin79 takes actions to ensure fully correct Store operation to the extent stemming from its up-to-date technical knowledge and commits itself to remove all irregularities reported by Customers within a reasonable period.
2. The Customer may report irregularities connected with the operation of the Store in writing to the following address: MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. Wojska Polskiego 118D, 97-300 Piotrkow Trybunalski, Poland, email@example.com or by the use of a contact form.
3. In the complaint, the Customer should specify his/her name, correspondence address, the type and date of irregularities connected with the operation of the Store.
4. Misicoshop.com commits itself to notify the Customer whether the complaint is legitimate or not within 14 days.
1. Disputes arising between MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K. netand the Customer being a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code will be resolved by competent courts in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Disputes arising between MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K. and the Customer not being a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code will be resolved by a court having jurisdiction over MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K.
3. All matters not provided for herein shall be governed by the Civil Code, the Electronic Service Provision Act and other relevant regulations of the Polish law.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We are ready to participate in extra-judicial dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body.
The competent body in this matter is: Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V., Straßburgerstraße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, Germany,http://www.verbraucher-schlichter.de