1. Customer: a private individual, a legal person or a business unit that is not a legal person, but has legal capacity under special regulations, which places Orders at the Store;
3. Rules: these rules for the provision of electronic services by the online store of www.skin79.net;
5. Goods: products exhibited by the Online Store;
7. Consumer Rights Act: the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws No. 2014.827);
9. Order: the Customer’s statement directly aimed at the execution of the Sales Agreement, which defines, in particular, a type and number of Goods.
1. These Rules provide for principles for the use of the online store available at www.skin79.net.
3. The online store of Skin79, available at www.skin79.net, is operated by MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. Wojska Polskiego 118D, 97-300 Piotrkow Trybunalski, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 7712903630, REGON [statistical ID]: 381800573, Registration number: 000411203, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +48 609 005 282
- principles for the registration and use of an account at the Online Store;
- terms and conditions for placing electronic Orders with the Online Store;
7. Pursuant to the applicable legal regulations, MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K. reserves the right to limit services provided via the Online Store only to adults (above 18 years of age). In that case, potential Customers will be notified respectively.
III. Principles for the use of the Online Store
The registration is deemed to be completed if the Customer accepts these Rules and gives his/her personal data which is marked as obligatory.
- gives untrue, inaccurate or invalid, misleading data or data that violates third party rights during the registration at the Online Store;
- violates personal rights of third parties, in particular personal rights of other customers of the Online Store, via the Online Store;
2. To ensure safe transmission of communications and data in connection with services provided via the Website, the Online Store will take up technical and organisational measures adjusted to the level of a threat to the safety of the services, in particular measures that are to prevent unauthorised persons from acquiring and modifying personal data sent via the Internet.
- neither deliver nor submit any contents that are forbidden by law, e.g. contents that promote violence, defame or violate personal rights and other third party rights;
- refrain from taking such actions like: sending or publishing any unordered commercial information to/at the Online Store (spamming);
- use all contents available at the Online Store only for the Customer’s personal use.
1. To enter into the Sales Agreement via the Online Store, enter the website: www.skin79.net and choose Goods by carrying out consecutive technical activities based on instructions and information displayed on the site.
3. While placing the Order, i.e. until the Customer clicks an Order confirmation button, the Customer may modify the data and selected Goods. For that purpose, the Customer must follow instructions and information available on the site.
5. To send the Order, the Customer must accept these Rules, give his/her personal data which is marked as obligatory, and click the Order confirmation button.
The agreement is deemed to be executed the moment the Customer’s Order is received by the IT system of the Online Store provided that the Order complies with these Rules.
7. The sales agreement is entered into in Polish and the content of the agreement complies with these Rules.
9. If the Store is not able to fulfil an Order because goods ordered are not available, it will notify the Customer immediately, however not later than within thirty days of the agreement date, and will return the whole amount received from the Customer.
1. Goods will be delivered only to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Hungary, the UK, Italy, Croatia, to the address specified by the Customer during the ordering procedure.
- DPD courier.
3. The goods will be delivered within 4-5 working days in the EU (by DPD).
VI. Prices and terms of payment
2. We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by:
VII. Right of withdrawal
1. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 30 days without giving the reason. The right of withdrawal expires after 30 days of the day you have come into possession of a product or a third party other than a carrier and indicated by us has come into possession of the product.
To keep your right of withdrawal, it is enough that you notify us of exercising the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal term.
The products should be returned or delivered to us or to the address of MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. Wojska Polskiego 118D, 97-300 Piotrkow Trybunalski, Poland, immediately, however not later than 14 days of the day on which you informed us about your withdrawal from the agreement. This time limit is deemed to be complied with if you send the product before the end of the 14-day period. You will have to pay direct return costs. You are responsible only for the reduction of the value of the product stemming from its use otherwise than necessary to check its character, properties and functionality.
• Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
1. Skin79 as a seller is liable to the Customer for defects to the extent set out in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and Art. 556 - 556 of the Civil Code.
MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., is not a producer of Goods. MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., is not liable for the guarantee for the Goods sold. The producer may be liable for the guarantee for the Goods sold under the terms and conditions and for the period set out in the guarantee certificate. If the guarantee certificate provides for such possibility, the Customer may report its guarantee claims directly to the authorised service company whose address is given in the guarantee certificate.
1. Skin79 takes actions to ensure fully correct Store operation to the extent stemming from its up-to-date technical knowledge and commits itself to remove all irregularities reported by Customers within a reasonable period.
3. In the complaint, the Customer should specify his/her name, correspondence address, the type and date of irregularities connected with the operation of the Store.
2. Disputes arising between MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K. and the Customer not being a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code will be resolved by a court having jurisdiction over MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K.
The competent body in this matter is: Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V., Straßburgerstraße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, Germany,http://www.verbraucher-schlichter.de