§ 9 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
1. A Customer being a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it without giving reasons within 30 days.
2. The running of the period for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement shall commence from the moment the Consumer takes possession of the Good. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. This statement may be made, for example, in writing to the Seller's address, via e-mail to the address of the Seller. The statement may be submitted on a form, the design of which was posted by the Seller on the Store's Website at the following address: www.skin79-sklep.pl/odstapienie.pdf. To comply with the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered as void.
4. If the Consumer submitted a statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
5. The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receipt of the Goods back or delivery by the Consumer of a proof of sending back the Goods, depending on which event occurs first.
6. If the Consumer exercising the right of withdrawal has chosen the method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
7. The Consumer is obliged to return the Merchandise to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he resigned from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods to the Seller's address before the deadline expires.
8. In the event of withdrawal, the Customer being a Consumer bears only the direct cost of returning the Product.
9. The Consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
10. The Seller shall return the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not bind to any costs for him.