To make a return, please send products to this address: MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. Sp.K ul. Wojska Polskiego 118 D, 97-300 Piotrków Tryb., Poland. Pack products safely to protect your goods from damage during shipping. Attach the correct form. The customer is responsible for any return costs when sending their orders back, so please bear this in mind when selecting your preferred method of return.
How much time do I have to return products?
You can return unwanted items within 30 days of receiving your order for a refund or replacement.
When will I get the money for returned products?
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (MSG Trade Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. Wojska Polskiego 118D, 97-300 Piotrkow Trybunalski, Poland, email@example.com, telephone:+48 665 002 707) of your withdrawal decision in the form of an explicit statement (for example a letter sent by mail or e-mail).
3. The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
• Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.