Returning Faulty Items
HOW CAN I MAKE A COMPLAINT?
We’re sorry if you feel you need to make a complaint.
If the item is faulty or incorrect we’re happy to offer a refund or an exchange when the item is returned with proof of purchase within 21 days of purchase.
Once they’ve received your query, the relevant team will get back to you as soon as possible
Please follow the steps below:
Write an e-mail using the form in the „Contact” tab,
choose the „Complaint” category, describe the situation and send images if applicable.
If you are a registered user, you can access „My orders” section in your account, select „order overview” and make a complaint by filling the claim form.
PACK A PRODUCT
Pack products safely to protect your goods from damage during shipping.
Attach the claim form to the package.
SHIP THE PARCEL
Simply return your order and returns paperwork to the address below :
MSG TRADE SP. Z O.O. SP. K.
ul. Wojska Polskiego 118 D
97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski, Poland
Please note, we do not currently offer a free return service for our international customers. The customer is responsible for any return costs when sending their orders back, so please bear this in mind when selecting your preferred method of return. Remember that we do not accept cash on delivery parcels.
How to complain about faulty goods?
- To submit a complaint, simply complete the claim form. Attach it to the package with the claimed product and then send it to us at MSG TRADE SP. Z O.O. SP. K. ul. Wojska Polskiego 118 D, 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski, Poland. Report the return on the website by clicking on 'My orders' - this will speed up the return process. Please note, we do not currently offer a free return service for our international customers. The customer is responsible for any return costs when sending their orders back, so please bear this in mind when selecting your preferred method of return. Remember that we do not accept cash on delivery parcels.
How much time do I have to file a complaint?
Complaints should be filed as soon as possible, within 21 days from the date of purchase. Please ensure you have your original receipt or returns note when returning items that are faulty or damaged.
Complaints will be considered within 14 working days from the day of its submission.
Refunds can take up to 14 days to show in your bank account.
In what situation should you file a complaint or return the product?
- Complaints should be reported when the product has a manufacturing defect. The return should be made when the ordered products do not meet the expectations and at the same time they are factory packed, unused.
I've received a faulty item, what should I do?
- We're really sorry if you've received a faulty or incorrect item. We are happy to sort any issues with faulty items straight away. Please contact us with your order number, the name of the product and a picture of the item and we will send you correct item immediately and will investigate what caused the mistake to avoid similar problems in the future. Although our staff really makes every effort, some mistakes may sometimes happen, for which we truly apologize.
My parcel has been damaged, what should I do?
- Firstly, please accept our apologies. If you are missing a product in your order, if your package was damaged or opened when you received it, we kindly ask you to contact us with your order number, the name of the missing product and picture of the damaged parcel. Additionally, please also directly contact your delivery service as well to make a claim for this. We will make sure to help you out with this.
- Please remember that the shipping company is responsible for the condition of the parcel until it is delivered to the addressee. When you notice even a minor damage on the parcel, you have the right not to accept it. Refuse any shipment that appears to be damaged or tampered with.