PACK A PRODUCT
SHIP THE PARCEL
Please note, we do not currently offer a free return service for our international customers. The customer is responsible for any return costs when sending their orders back, so please bear this in mind when selecting your preferred method of return. Remember that we do not accept cash on delivery parcels.
How to make complaints?
When can I file a complaint?
In what situation should you file a complaint or return the product?
I received the wrong product, my order is incomplete, what can I do?
My package has been damaged, what can I do?
§ 8 Warranty
1. The Seller provides the Delivery of the Goods free from physical and legal defects. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
2. If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
a) submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience for the Customer exchanges the defective Product for a product free of defects or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Goods with a product free from defects or to remove defects. Instead of the defect proposed by the Seller, the Customer may request replacement of the Product free of defects, or instead of replacing the Product, demand removal of the defect unless it is impossible to bring things into conformity in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect is taken into account, and the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise expose himself is taken into account.
b) demand replacement of defective product with one free of defects or removal of defect. The seller is obliged to replace the defective product with one free of defects or to remove the defect within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience to the customer. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if it is impossible to bring the Defective Goods into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or if it would require excessive costs compared with the second possible way of achieving compliance with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement shall be borne by the Seller.
3. The Customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the address of the Seller. In the case of the Customer being a Consumer, the delivery cost is covered by the Seller.
4. The Seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the release of the Goods to the Customer. A claim for removing a defect or replacing the Goods with a one that is free of defects expires after one year, but the date can not be completed before the deadline specified in the first sentence. Within this period, the Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a declaration on the price reduction due to a defect in the Goods. If the Customer requested a replacement of the Goods for one free of defects or removal of the defect, the deadline to withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a price reduction statement begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the Product or removing the defect.
5. Any complaints related to the Products or the implementation of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may submit in writing to the address of the Seller.
6. The Seller within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the complaint of the Goods or complaints related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement notified by the Customer.
7. The Customer may submit a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint, the Customer should include a description of the problem. The Seller shall promptly, but no later than within 14 days, consider complaints and give the Customer a reply.
8. The Seller does not use out-of-court dispute resolution, referred to in the Act of 23 September 2016, on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.